- On the way from Cahors to Puy-L'évêque, in a natural environment with tranquility and shade next to the river, "Les Berges de Caix" is the perfect place to discover our department and especially the valley with its vineyards and castles. Next to the castle of Caix, home of the Denmark royal family and just 5mn from Luzech's facilities, you will enjoy the peaceful athmosphere and the nautical base with its supervised bathing, leisure area, and boat ride of 12km between castles and vineyards on a quiet river without lock. Private area outside of the campsite.
- Pitches : 15 Pitch
- Picnic tables
- WC flush water
- WC emptying point
- Waste water emptying point
- Water point
- Electricity point
From 8,50 €
- From April 1, 2018 until October 31, 2018
- From April 1, 2019 until October 31, 2019
- * Eau et électricité coupés en hiver.