Cabbage ravioli with truffles
- 1 green cabbage
- 50 gms truffle (1 large one)
- 100 gms fresh foie gras
- 1/2 litre chicken stock
- 20 gms flour
- Separate the cabbage leaves and cook them in boiling, salted water. Remove them and refresh in cold water, then cut out rounds using a 7.5 cm diameter cutter.
- Cut 32 very fine strips of truffle, and chop the rest. Cut the liver into small slices.
- Make a paste with the flour and a little water. On a cabbage round, place a truffle strip.
- then a piece of liver on top, another strip of truffle, then close the parcel with another round of cabbage, sealing the edges with the flour paste (if you prefer, you can tie the parcels up with thread).
- Cook in the stock for five minutes with the chopped truffle and truffle juice.
Serve in soup plates with some of the liquid.