Rocamadour summer fritot
- 4 Rocamadour cheeses
- 1 aubergine
- 2 tomatoes
- Olive oil
- fresh herbs
- Cut the aubergine and tomatoes into 8 mm thick slices.
- Salt them and leave 5 mins to remove excess water.
- Rinse and dry on kitchen paper.
- Fry the vegetable slices in a little olive oil over a high heat.
- Assemble the ingredients in an oven dish: a well-browned slice of aubergine, a slice of tomato, a Rocamadour, a slice of tomato and one of aubergine.
- Bake for 8 mins at 200°.
Decorate with the herbs and serve with a little salad.