- 600 g de filet d’agneau fermier du Quercy
- Vegetable garnish : baby carrots
- 8 turnips
- 500 to 600 gms small cork-sized ceps
- lamb gravy made with the bones (ask your butcher for these)
- 2 peppers
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 1 small piece of garlic and Espelette hot chilli pepper
- Clean and cook all the vegetables separately and keep hot.
- Clean the ceps and cut them in 2 lengthwise.
- For the pepper purée : cut the peppers in pieces and sauté them in oil in a frying pan. Sweat the chopped onion in a sauté pan, add the peppers, tomato and garlic and cook in the oven for 1hr 30 mins at 110°, then blend to obtain a fine purée.
- Pan fry the ceps and season them.
Pan fry the very thickly sliced lamb over high heat and finish off briefly in the oven.
- Arrange nicely with the vegetables and ceps. Serve a lamb gravy separately.