This mill, recorded as far back as the 17th C. has an unusual past, as it was removed stone by stone to be rebuilt on a hill less subject to lightning strikes! It is included on the Supplementary List of Historic Monuments.
The life of the last millers to work here is well-documented, and the mill guides will tell you their story, taking you on a trip into the past.
As well as visits to see the mill working, various other events are also organised around it. (This is all managed by the Amis du Moulin de Boisse et du Canton de Castelnau-Montratier and the Tourist Office of Castelnau-Montratier.)
- Picnic area
- bus parking
- Car park
- Payment methods
- On April 22, 2019 from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- On June 16, 2019 from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- On August 15, 2019 from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- On September 15, 2019 from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- * Les visites commentées du moulin à vent aux dates ci-dessus seront précédées de la mise au vent à 15 h et comporteront démonstration de mouture s'il y a du vent. Toute l'année visites de groupes commentées : contactez l'office de tourisme